Etiquette to know before you make a date.
- Screening is required for all new friends. My screening requirements are here.
- Advanced booking (24+ hours) is greatly appreciated and highly recommended.
- Deposits: A 20% deposit is required for all travel dates.
- Public Time: All dates 3+ hours long require a meal and/or public social time.
- Overnights: I require 6+ hours of uninterrupted sleep to function properly.
- Extended dates: I require at least 2 hours of personal time for each day we are together.
You’re counting down the days! Now what?
- Hygiene is of utmost importance to me. A shower and toiletries will be available for your use if I am hosting – I do expect you to shower once you reach my hosting location.
- If I am coming to you, please come freshly showered (within an hour) to date, or feel free to jump in once I arrive!
- Our date begins at the appointed time, not when you arrive. Please make arrangements to be on time.
- The donation for our date should be left in clear view in an unsealed envelope for me upon arrival. After doing so, you may excuse yourself to the bathroom to freshen up.
- If we meet in public, please slip the donation into book or giftbag within an unsealed envelope before giving it to me. I may excuse myself to quickly verify the donation.
- I understand that life happens, and at times cancellations need to be made. However, I maintain a cancellation/no-show policy.
- Cancellations made after noon the day before a pre-booked appointment incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the donation.
- Same-day cancellations incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the donation.
- This fee must be paid before any future appointments can be made.